FOOD | HOME
- Hickory Farms beef stick
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons light brown granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Take off the casing of the beef stick.
- Slice into thin pieces, leaving the slices connected at the
- Mix marmalade, sugar, and mustard.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Place the beef stick on the aluminum foil.
- Pour the mix on the beef stick, making sure the mix gets on
every individual slice.
- Close up the aluminum foil around the beef stick.
- Cook the beef stick in an oven at 350°F for 35 minutes.
Download video (H.264, 43.4MB)
If you'd like it to be a little more well done, go ahead and open up
the foil, and cook it for another 10 minutes.