| Blog post
- 6 ounces whipped butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar (normal sugar)
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar (brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (vanilla extract)
- 2 eggs (brown and white both acceptable)
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (24 ounces) semisweet
chocolate chips (4 cups)
- 1 can Pam baking spray
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 cookie sheet
Adapted from this
recipe by Betty Crocker. Parenthetical remarks and bolding provided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix wet ingredients into bowl: Butter, sugars, vanilla
extract, and eggs.
- Stir dry ingredients into bowl: Flour, baking soda, salt,
- Add a second tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam baking spray.
- Place tablespoon-sized balls of cookie dough 2 inches apart
on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
|Watch on YouTube: