FOOD | HOME
- 2 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese - "1/3 Less Fat"
- 2 cans of minced or diced clams
- 1 onion
- 1 ball of garlic
- Worcestershire sauce
- Milk (optional)
- Add all cream cheese to bowl.
- Pour one can of clams into bowl, including the juice.
- Drain the second can of clams, and put the clams in the
- Press 2 decent-sized cloves of garlic through a garlic
press and add to bowl.
- Chop up an onion and don't cut your fingers.
- Add 3/4 of 1/4 cup chopped onions.
- Add 3 to 4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix it all up.
- Serve with potato chips. Seal and refrigerate any remaining dip.
Download video (H.264, 98.5 MB)
Add more onion, garlic or Worcestershire sauce to taste. If it's too
thick, add milk.
If you don't want to make it with clams, which is totally
understandable, you'll need a liquid (replacing the clam juice), so in
this case milk becomes a required ingredient.