- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- Rinse onion.
- Slice and dice onion until it is in small pieces.
- Rinse tomato.
- Slice and dice tomato until it is in small pieces.
- Rinse pepper.
- Slice and dice pepper until it is in small pieces.
- Break two eggs and put them into a bowl.
- Beat the eggs until the white and yellow parts are mixed
- Put a frying pan on a stovetop on medium heat.
- Add enough margarine to cover the surface of the pan.
- Pour the eggs into the pan.
- Add onion, tomato, and pepper.
- When egg begins to solidify, pick up the pan, hope for the
best, and attempt to flip the eggs.
- Allow to cook until there is no more liquid.
- Add cheese (if desired) on top of the eggs, and then fold
the omelette over the cheese.
- Add ketchup and/or Tabasco sauce to taste.
|Watch on YouTube: