- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Worcestershire sauce
- Cook bacon in microwave five slices at a time at 4 minutes
and 30 seconds per batch.
- Place bacon in plastic bag and crumble.
- Slice green onions into tiny pieces, only using the white
part up until where it starts to get green and is still crunchy.
- Add 1/2 cup of mayonnaise to bowl.
- Mix bacon, green onions, and optional ingredients as
desired to the mayonnaise.
- Cut off tops of tomatoes.
- Scoop out contents of tomatoes.
- Stuff tomatoes with the mixture from the bowl and enjoy!
|Watch on YouTube: