December 2003 Archive
Home of the Wysz
- If I were Peter Pan, I wouldn't go back for stories. I'd just show up for the thimble.
- philyfan83 (10:47:20 PM): so my brother got the new college basketball video game tonight for hanukkah, and i got to play as ted
After passing the info to Tony...
anthonut (10:50:21 PM): I'll at least have to rent it. And then kid Ted by telling him I always foul out in the first ten minutes of every game
- Reneelet (2:11:26 AM): The Blog is Dead!
Skier Wysz (2:12:16 AM): whatever i still quote you
Reneelet (2:12:37 AM): no you don't
Skier Wysz (2:12:58 AM): yes i do
Reneelet (2:13:20 AM): theres nowhere to quote me
Skier Wysz (2:13:27 AM): i'm quoting you right now
Skier Wysz (2:13:44 AM): seriously, we're in an actual quote
Skier Wysz (2:13:53 AM): this is what it feels like
Skier Wysz (2:13:57 AM): take a look around
Skier Wysz (2:14:02 AM): isn't this crazy?
Reneelet (2:14:24 AM): i'm hoping if i weren't so tired, that you would make sense right now
Skier Wysz (2:14:31 AM): but why is it in black and white?
Reneelet (2:14:42 AM): what?
Reneelet (2:14:47 AM): i write in pink
Reneelet (2:14:48 AM): PINK
- Ted is awesome. Merry Christmas, Tall Guy.
- Reneelet (1:54:46 AM): maybe my website only works in my county
- Reneelet (3:15:56 PM): can you send it to my hotmail account?
Reneelet (3:16:06 PM): firstname.lastname@example.org
Skier Wysz (3:16:19 PM): that is not a hotmail address
Reneelet (3:16:23 PM): yes it is
Skier Wysz (3:16:40 PM): sometimes it's hard to tell if you're being serious
- Skier Wysz (10:17:58 PM): yeah i am a fountain of information
Skier Wysz (10:18:05 PM): or knowledge
Skier Wysz (10:18:11 PM): fountain of knowledge
Skier Wysz (10:18:16 PM): that's what they say
hwy2he11 (10:18:33 PM): yea, but you gotta admit, they say a lot of things
hwy2he11 (10:18:39 PM): i mean
hwy2he11 (10:19:18 PM): they say that sleep is a "necessary part of healthy living" and that too much coffee is bad for you
hwy2he11 (10:19:22 PM): but so far thats BS
Skier Wysz (10:19:33 PM): haha i guess we are living proof
- Ted's bad influence on Meghan's typing:
Mbg1116 (12:52:05 AM): i = this
At least she provides a key to decipher her typos.
- I think she's starting to learn that my criticisms are all in good fun.
Reneelet (12:48:11 AM): you are underserving of cakes
Skier Wysz (12:48:37 AM): that isn't even a word
Reneelet (12:49:07 AM): niether is Wysz
Skier Wysz (12:49:30 AM): neither is niether
- Somebody please interpret this:
ironviking 60 (11:53:19 AM): so, I had a hilarious dream last night. Basically, it was me and a bunch of people from our highschool class in the GW lobby, also there were alot of people from lehigh that I know there, anyway, dr olshin came out of his office, and just started peeing on the floor, like it was nothing, like it was socially acceptable. And everyone just kinda went about their buisness, and I stand up and i'm like "What is going on?" and then he went into this long explanation of why it was ok to pee on the floor. and I was just so furious, and I was screaming and jumping up and down I was so mad, and everyone was like "John, calm down, its really ok to pee on the floor!" and I was like "NOOOOO! Its not ok!", i got so mad i was going to punch olshin, but he ran away before I could, yeah it was a really really weird dream
- Previously mentioned by the King of Late Night, Wysz has now been acknowledged by the King of Blogs.
- This picture of Ted is great. He isn't that freaky in real life, but look at the size of his head compared to his legs and arms! Sorry, Ted, it's just a funny picture; don't let it hurt your self-confidence.
- Hopefully this will still work by the time you click on it. Apparently Germantown Academy is in Audubon, and Ted is close friends with Randy Ayers.
- John has a 10 page paper due tomorrow:
ironviking 60 (1:01:38 PM): awwwesome, 7 pages
ironviking 60 (1:01:56 PM): and I have no introduction or conclusion right now
ironviking 60 (1:02:09 PM): also, I will include diagrams
ironviking 60 (1:02:23 PM): and movies of ships fighting in my bath tub
ironviking 60 (1:03:32 PM): the conflict will be the battle of salamis, and the ninja turtles will be the persians, while G.I. Joes will represent the greek side, and they will fight on balsa wood boats
- A true friend of the Wysz knows that I can call him or her a loser, and mean it in a good way.
- Proof that I'm a geek: When I came home, the first thing I did (as usual) was set up my computer.
Proof that I'm a big geek: I cleaned my computer and all of its peripherals with compressed air.
Proof that I'm a big Apple geek: I polished my computer and peripherals.
- Gee, Wysz. Back in March, I wrote that I had never thought of that before, however, I just noticed today that I had thought of it before. My desktop picture changes every five minutes, and just a couple minutes ago, one from 1999 popped up. It was one that I created myself, and it had a lot of phrases about me on it, including, you guessed it, "Gee Wysz."
- philyfan83 (6:10:32 PM): what did you do to the blog?????
Skier Wysz (6:10:33 PM): need to get away from the computer
philyfan83 (6:10:38 PM): you
philyfan83 (6:10:39 PM): ruined
philyfan83 (6:10:41 PM): everything
- Pez Man40 (1:00:21 AM): do you have a link to all the things on the home please
Pez Man40 (11:15:46 PM): tp much flah
Skier Wysz (11:16:05 PM): yeah, tp much flah
Pez Man40 (11:17:01 PM): djut up
Pez Man40 (11:17:06 PM): you know what i mean
Skier Wysz (11:17:07 PM): lol
Skier Wysz (11:17:12 PM): too much flash?
Skier Wysz (11:17:47 PM): ted you do understand that my blog had NO flash
Skier Wysz (11:17:53 PM): i don't have the right software
Pez Man40 (11:18:24 PM): it had pictures and titles
Skier Wysz (11:18:54 PM): oh, so you mean flash as an adjective, not as the internet technology
Skier Wysz (11:19:08 PM): from macromedia
Skier Wysz (11:19:42 PM): or are you just hopelessly confused at this point in the conversation
Pez Man40 (11:20:00 PM): not flash as an adjective
Skier Wysz (11:20:46 PM): ok well then you are wrong, because i didn't use flash
Skier Wysz (11:21:08 PM): flash is that crazy animated stuff
Skier Wysz (11:21:15 PM): like games
Skier Wysz (11:21:25 PM): or homestar, that is flash
Pez Man40 (11:22:11 PM): flash animation
Skier Wysz (11:22:16 PM): right
Skier Wysz (11:22:24 PM): which is something I DONT HAVE
Pez Man40 (11:23:13 PM): i never said that
Pez Man40 (11:23:27 PM): flash as an adjective
Skier Wysz (11:24:35 PM): ahhhhh ted! please tell me what you meant when you said "too much flash"
Skier Wysz (11:24:55 PM): if you mean "flashy" i understand
Skier Wysz (11:25:03 PM): if you mean "macromedia flash" i dont
Pez Man40 (11:25:21 PM): falshy
Skier Wysz (11:25:25 PM): good enough
Pez Man40 (11:25:27 PM): flashy
Pez Man40 (11:25:32 PM): read
Skier Wysz (11:25:42 PM): congratulations! so you DID mean the adjective
Pez Man40 (11:26:30 PM): yes
Skier Wysz (11:27:21 PM): talking to you and blake online is harder than teaching a 5 year old quantum physics
Pez Man40 (11:27:45 PM): bs
Pez Man40 (11:27:53 PM): you just don't read
Skier Wysz (11:28:06 PM): Pez Man40 (11:20:00 PM): not flash as an adjective
Pez Man40 (11:28:23 PM): whatever
- I got the old-school "Thoughts" page fired up because I had to post this classic Ted typo:
Skier Wysz (10:57:38 PM): i want to watch something
Pez Man40 (10:58:45 PM): there was some on cable yjr oyjrt fsy
Pez Man40 (10:58:47 PM): day
- Alas, the surprisingly popular blog is no longer in service. Nearly two months and and 518 entries of fun, excess, and frivolity. However, I'm back with the old-style thoughts page. It's so minimalist that it should work on Netscape 1.0. I update it with TextEdit. I think I'll call this post-blog Thoughts page "Wysz's Thoughts: Version "Awesome." Enjoy.
Home of the Wysz
The Blog Era |
September 2003 |
June, July, and August 2003 |
May 2003 |
April 2003 |
Wysz's Blog (Includes links to Wysz's other pages)