With Highest Honor

Wysz = Master Prankster.

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I want to legally change my name to "Michael Wyszomierski summa cum laude" before graduation, and then change it back to normal following the ceremony.

I have a few questions about the process:
1) How do I do it?
2) How long does it take to change one's name?
3) How much does it cost?
4) How hard is it, and what should I look out for?

Thanks for your help. Please email wysz@mac.com if you have any info.

Posted: Wednesday - March 08, 2006 at 11:14 PM