May 2003 ArchiveRecent thoughts
Home of the Wysz
- I hope my local sports team makes it to the championships tournament match!
- It's not for red-eye, it's the auto-focus illuminator!
- I pulled into the G.A. parking lot on a Sunday (to eat my lunch) and ended up working. I carried a container of lemonade, dimmed the house lights, turned on the step lights, turned off the booth florescents, and turned on the running lights. I wasn't surprised at all.
- I'm not sure if it was in the cake dream, but I also dreamed about alligators.
- Last night I had a dream about cake. Angel Food Cake with whipped cream. Yumm.
- I just spent 5 minutes looking for my belt in my room. Where was it? I was wearing it.
- I'm now a victim of the Circle of Evil! It's an honor.
- Funny story: My cousin's graduation from Rider University. It's hilarious, but I'm too lazy to type. It's worthy of it's own page on my site, but just ask me about it instead and I'll tell you. I know it would probably save me time to just write it out once on the site, rather than explaining it to people individually, but I'm not the biggest fan of logic, and I would also like to have the advantage of being able to tell the story differently depending on my audience. You know what, I'll save it for when I do my talk show appearances. It will be my story that I tell one of the producers in the pre-interview, and then the host will smoothly bring up the topic on our "conversation." I'll have to rehearse it so it doesn't sound rehearsed. I'm tired and have a feeling that my humor is lacking right now, so I'm going to end this entry and go to sleep. I am a pretzel. No you're not. You're right, I'm not.
- I'm teaching myself to enjoy The Complex. It's one of those acquired tastes.
- Let's see who wins. I took Tylenol Cold Night Time Formula (which makes you drowsy) and then drank a Pepsi (which has caffeine).
- If I could do it all over again, would I change anything? Yes. Next time I will eat lunch in Wex's room.
- Why does every college have a building named "Clark"?
Pez Man40 (11:57:28 PM): well go everything working now
Skier Wysz (11:57:56 PM): go?
Pez Man40 (11:58:38 PM): extra word for your enjoyment
- Some threats are just too funny.
Sara: (holding jellybeans in her hand) I'm going to thow these in your eyes!
- Pez Man40 (10:42:42 PM): nothing is going to get at time
Pez Man40 (10:42:43 PM): s
Skier Wysz (10:43:11 PM): ted speak english please
- shkenblke2 (1:24:10 AM): u will b a good 'rent sumday
shkenblke2 (1:24:19 AM): good strong values
shkenblke2 (1:25:23 AM): just try and make them go out more @ a younger age
- Just have to finish my IFP portfolio and my video project, then I'm done. I go home tomorrow!
- Ahhhh clean slate.
Home of the Wysz
April 2003 |
Wysz's Blog (Includes links to Wysz's other pages)