October 2003 Archive
Home of the Wysz
I have a BLOG! This "Thoughts" page will no longer be updated. Check it out: Wysz's Blog
- Free VersionTracker Plus membership and iBlog software from .Mac! The next installment of "Thoughts" may be in blog form!
- Just ordered Panther. I was even a good boy and bought the Family Pack. The mailroom better not hold it for a week like they've done with my other mail. Apple usually ships stuff with a tracking number, so I'll be able to bring evidence if I have to yell at the mailroom staff.
- I just realized that I don't have any jeans here. I am a khaki man.
- Pez Man40 (9:22:40 PM): how is anyone supposed to talk to you on the room phones
Skier Wysz (9:22:54 PM): ok ted think about this... who would call me or bill
Skier Wysz (9:23:03 PM): i dont think that is going to be a problem
- I'm going to email Dave Barry with my RIDICULOUSLY LARGE Blue Bow Tie page. If he links to me, I wonder how many emails I will get that contain the word "booger."
- 24 hours! (phone call) YES! Still going...
- Did I ever mention how fun it is to knock on my window, confusing passers-by? Did I ever tell you how fun it is to say, "passers-by?"
- I haven't mentioned this on my website before, but I am currently working on a short film. It is going to be completely produced in my dorm room. I don't want to give any of it away, but several previews of small segments indicate that it will be hilarious. It will initially be distributed on iFilm-ish websites, and a deal with an Australian T.V. show (which airs in the US) is also in the works. The film will be completed sometime between Saturday and June.
- Took my psych exam, beat the fish game... time to sleep.
- At about 6:30 PM EST on October 6, 2003, I called Bill's extension, and told him not to hang up. We want to see how long we can keep connected. I can't wait until Winter Break, when we will go home but leave the phones off the hook. Visitors to our rooms are encouraged to pick up the phone and see if anyone is on the other end.
- Octopus: 3 YES 7 NO
- Last time I left my camera at home. This time I forgot cookies. I will be back on Friday to eat them. There's nothing wrong with going home every week, is there?
- Ted is awesome. Meghan is awesome. Ted and Meghan are awesome. Home is awesome.
- Ted: Let's go watch a movie.
Me: Is that what we used to do?
ironviking 60 (8:19:53 PM): why isn't your website updated?
Skier Wysz (8:19:59 PM): cause im home
ironviking 60 (8:20:10 PM): excuses excuses
- ironviking 60 (3:36:42 PM): oh I totally spaced out, I didn't see that I had an AIM converstation with you
Skier Wysz (9:28:49 AM): wasn't the bloomberg tunnel awesome
Speier70 (9:29:18 AM): most awesome thing I've ever seen
Skier Wysz (9:29:35 AM): well then you ain't seen nothin yet
Speier70 (9:29:56 AM): what's that supposed to mean?
Skier Wysz (9:30:05 AM): i dunno
Skier Wysz (9:30:13 AM): i have to get back to this paper
Skier Wysz (9:30:18 AM): it is due at 1039
Skier Wysz (9:30:21 AM): 10329
Skier Wysz (9:30:22 AM): 1029
Skier Wysz (9:30:24 AM): 1029
Skier Wysz (9:30:25 AM): 1039
Skier Wysz (9:30:27 AM): 1039
Skier Wysz (9:30:28 AM): 1029
Skier Wysz (9:30:31 AM): 1023
Skier Wysz (9:30:34 AM): 1-390
Skier Wysz (9:30:36 AM): 1020
Skier Wysz (9:30:38 AM): .1-2
Skier Wysz (9:30:41 AM): 1030
Speier70 (9:31:18 AM): .1-2?
Skier Wysz (9:31:32 AM): no 10:30-
Skier Wysz (9:31:36 AM): 10:30
- Any GA people remember 2001's yearbook? It was so bad, it was funny.
- I saw someone steal ketchup today. He left before I realized that he wasn't just taking it to his table, so I didn't pursue him, but I did give his friend a gaze of disapproval.
- It is amusing to tap on my window and watch the confused reactions of passers-by. Also, I plan to eat 21.3 ounces of M&M's today.
- Why do so many big websites use Windows Media Player? It's just BAD.
- Sometimes it takes me forever to get out of my room, because I keep forgetting things. This morning, it took me four minutes just to get out of my suite. I would go out of my room, remember that I needed my book, unlock my door, get the book, go out of the room, remember I needed my glasses, unlock my door, get the glasses, go out of the room, realize I didn't have my phone, unlock my door, get my phone, go out of the room, wonder if I remembered to put up an away message...
- "Staples. Yeah, we've got that." Is "that" referring to staples, or just any office product?
Home of the Wysz
September 2003 |
June, July, and August 2003 |
May 2003 |
April 2003 |
Wysz's Blog (Includes links to Wysz's other pages)