I recently went on vacation in Telluride, Colorado. Vacations are one of the few times I’m surrounded by non-Googlers, and I was asked several times by my parents’ friends what my day at work is like.
Well, while not totally representative of an average day, here’s what I did on my last day of work before my vacation:
- Worked with Albert to figure out how to take portraits of team members, because our manager thought it would be fun.
- Did some work for the Webmaster Central YouTube Channel
- Went over to Charlie’s (a Google café) for some potstickers and David’s bacon fried rice.
- Sampled food from a variety of vendors hoping to get our votes to stock their products in our microkitchens.
- Spent the afternoon racing members of my team at Gokart Racer.