Skip to content
- I earn enough points from using my Chase credit card that I’m eligible for a rewards check.
- I’m lucky enough to log on to my bank’s website during a time that it’s not down for maintenance, and order a check.
- A week or so later, a paper check is dispatched from Reward Headquarters, USA, and arrives in my mailbox.
- A week or so later, I get around to checking my mail and place the check on my coffee table.
- A week or so later, I drive the check from my apartment to a Chase ATM and make a deposit.
- On the next business day, the money is available in my Chase checking account, which I use to pay my Chase credit card.